Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Favorites - Day 4 - All about the Do

Sometimes the first thing people notice about you is your hair. Right now there are so many different hair trends out there from feathers all the way to bows. So today we have for you OUR favorite hair finds for you.

Kourt:
I recently when to a peddlar show with my parents and stumbled across a unique hair accessory. The cool thing about them is they are good for all ages. At least to me haha! Now I since I've been sick I haven't had a chance to wear mine out and let's face it I am not in the picture mood from the neck up LOL They are called Hair Spirals and you can find them here. Since I didn't include a picture of myself wearing them and what they look like in the hair I'll just put some pics here for you to enjoy :) I personally bought red glitter, silver glitter, purple glitter and gold glitter.




Gabbz:
So I have to say my favorite hair product would have to be my VO5 shampoos. Now I know what you're thinking, "but its so cheap?" Exactly! Why spend so much money on expensive brands that do the same thing? I mean you can't beat the under a dollar price. The one I've been using lately is the Still Experience Moisturizing Shampoo in Champagne Kisses. I've tried other scents and most of them smell amazing. I especially love that their scents aren't too strong and overpowering and don't make my head hurt lol. I think that's probably the main reason, besides the price, that I love this brand. The shampoo lathers great and leaves my hair clean and removes hairspray buildup. I also always tend to use the matching conditioner with each scent to help my hair and let scent linger in my hair a longer. I know there are many other types of shampoos for different hair needs in that brand so, I'm sure you'll find one suitable for you.


So what are your favorite hair products or hair trends?

No comments:

Post a Comment