Friday, August 26, 2011

Shades of Pink Animal Print Hello Kitty Mani

Hello Lovelies, Gabbz here...

So I have for you today a very cute mani. I have so many manicures that I want to try and couldn't decide which one to do. I have this cute Hello Kitty plush my Mom got me as a "Just because gift" and I just love it. I thought since I have all the tools (image plates, stamper, scraper and of course polish) why not do an inspired nail look. I must say I LOVE IT!!! It incorporates my love for Hello Kitty, the color pink and animal print.

It was a really simple look to do and got many "Oooo's" and "Aaah's" and "How cute" from many people lol. I used Milani in Hot Pink for all nails but ring finger. Hot Pink to me is a light almost milky pink shade with pink metallic micro glitter. I also used Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Twisted Pink. Twisted Pink is a medium shade pink with pink metallic micro glitter. Then I used a black polish to stamp, 2 different image plates and a yellow for accents on image.

So on to the pictures....


My inspiriation: Isn't she cute :)


This is my mani, pretty close


I used Seche Plus Fortified strengthener as a base and
also 2 coats of Hot Pink on all but ring finger


Then 2 coats of
Twisted Pink on Ring finger


Hot Pink and Twisted Pink w/1 coat of Seche Vite
Top Coat



I used Konad Image plate M57 and used C-1 in black to stamp the leopard spots
on all nails but the ring finger
(bought image plate at my local mall or you can buy them here or check if there's
a retail location near you here)


Also used C-1 in Black to stamp the
Hello Kitty image
(I bought this on ebay, which is no longer available,
but you can order a similar plate here
or you can purchase it w/as a stamp kit here)



After the images where stamped on each nail, I took a bobby pin
and dotted Twisted Pink in between each spot. I then cleaned bobby pin
and dotted SinfulColors in Melon Yellow for Hello Kitty's nose
and then cleaned bobby pin again and
dotted China Glaze Pink Voltage on the bow.

I really love this look. I've been wearing it for almost a week and I don't want to change it lol. I also must say that I really like this Konad image plate. I tend to used it A LOT and Im sure this won't be the last time you see me use it ;)


***I'm not affiliated with any of the websites mentioned above. Just thought I would share some places you might be able to get similar tools I used if you were interested in recreating this look. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment