Wednesday, August 17, 2011

L.A Colors Bright Pink & Kleancolor Starry Night

Hey Gabbz here,

So the other day my Mom ventured to the dollar store and bought this really pretty color from L.A. Colors called Bright Pink. I was really surprised she bought this color. My mom is not a big fan of the color pink. I know how crazy is that!! I guess my love for pink has finally rubbed off on her lol,

Bright Pink is a very nice opaque cream polish. The one thing about this polish is that it dried matte. Which made me think it was a neon color(it didn't say it was on package). Also, I personally don't think it looks pink. Once dried it looked like more of a coral color. I will say that this color sure was bright. You will see in the pictures below that it made my fingers glow lol.

Now, I couldn't just wear a cream polish, I had to add a little something something to it. So I topped it off with KLEANCOLOR Starry Night. This polish has a pink base and tiny silver and pink glitter. The best part of this polish is that it also has holographic strips of confetti. Sorry if that's not what the material is called but I will call it confetti. In different angles the "confetti" would flash colors of pink, orange, blue, purple, green and many more. One thing is for sure, I will be wearing this polish on it's own.

Enough chatter on to the pics.....


L.A. COLORS Bright Pink & KLEANCOLOR Starry Night


This is 2 coats of Bright Pink under
Seche Plus Fortified Strengthener


Here it is w/out Top Coat


And with 1 coat of Seche Vite Top Coat


Here's Starry Night on a nail wheel (soooo Pretty!!)


1 Coat Starry Night over Bright Pink


With 1 Coat Seche Vite Top Coat


So what's the verdict? Do you think it's Pink or Coral? Do you prefer this color alone or with a little glitter over it? You know me, I love me some glitter lol. Plus, you can't go wrong with a little glitter in your life ;) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment