Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Revlon Crazy Shine - Review

Hey everyone, Kourtney here :) Hope everyone is having a great week!

Today I have for you the Revlon Crazy Shine nail buffer. This is something else I saw from the lovely Michelle over at Beauty Besties. You should all check out her blog, it's amazing and she is always introducing products that are new and sometimes different that I always wanna try...I wanna be like you Michelle lol!!

Anyhoo...My Mom actually bought this for me when we went to ULTA because I was on the hunt for it...How nice right? Well I didn't use it until last week (I've had it about a month now LOL). I was amazed at the results...

It comes packaged like this:

First you use the rough side to buff your nails...

Then you flip it over and use the smooth (white) side to give it the topcoat shine.


They say it's supposed to give you a topcoat shine that will last you 3 days...I didn't test the length of time because I painted my nails after I used it. But when I took off my polish it still shined like I had just put a topcoat of polish on.

Here is what my nails looked like after using this product:

They were so shiny and it looked natural! I really love this product and definately would recommend it. You can get it at drugstore.com for about $3.50.

Have any of you used this item? If so did you like the results you got?

1 comment:

  1. you are so cute, and sweet! thank you! looks like you got great results with this!!!

    ReplyDelete