Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Rachel Zoe Project


Hey everyone! Kourt here :) So tonight was the start of the new season of The Rachel Zoe Project and let me tell you I am very excited! I love everything about Rachel Zoe and if I had a dream job it would be hers (or just to be her assistant would be amazing to me.) I'm all about dressing people and since I am limited to what I can wear due to my Spina Bifida, I like to live vicariously through other people (just ask my friend Amy LOL.)

If you aren't familiar with Rachel Zoe she is a stylist to the stars. She dresses people like Cameron Diaz, Anne Hathaway, Molly Sims and the list could go on and on. If you watch her show you'll notice she has a few catch phrases like "I'd die" or my favorite "That's B-A-N-A-N-A-S" LOL So using that catch phrase I decided to do a mani that would honor her famous saying. Let me just say I've been sick all day with a migraine so I just did the mani on a nail wheel so I wouldn't make my migraine worse.

I used China Glaze base coat, Zoya Raven, Sally Hansen Lightening, Kiss nail art pen, finished off with CHI top coat.


So again I am not feeling well and my hands were shakey so I did my best (Insert Dane Cook "I did my best" skit here.)


So do any of you watch The Rachel Zoe Project? I love it and I'm excited to see Rachel Zoe become a mommy :) You can watch The Rachel Zoe Project Tuesdays on Bravo 10/9c. So I'm going to leave you with a video of my girl Rachel Zoe :)



No comments:

Post a Comment