Monday, September 19, 2011

China Glaze Tronica - Hyper Haute

Hey lovelies, Gabbz here,

Sorry I've been MIA, I just didn't wanna take off my "say yes to the dress" mani. I just really liked it. Plus it hadn't chipped, so I didn't feel the need to change my polish lol. But after a week, I just thought I would to try a polish I haven't really worn and had been sitting patiently for me to use it.

I bring to you Hyper Haute from the China Glaze Tronica collection. This collection had 12 holographic nail polishes and I ended up picking this one and 3 others (I wish I had picked a couple other colors.) I'm sorry to say that this was a limited edition collection that came out earlier  this year. You might be able to find this collection on-line through e-tailers but I'm not sure. Back to Hyper Haute. It's a really pretty dark pink, kind of like a raspberry color that of course has this amazing holographic shimmer in it.

But I'll let you see for yourself........


Inside with flash
China Glaze Base coat and 2 coats Hyper Haute
and 1 coat Seche Vite


Outiside in direct sun w/out flash


In direct sun with flash
I wish you guys could see the holographic goodness on these pictures. This was my first holographic polish and I love the color, not just because it's pink, well maybe lol. And I've seen on-line that other brands have better holo polishes than these, but I really like this collection.  Do you have any polishes from the Tronica collection? If so, which color is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment