Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Milani Nail FX in Gems

Hey Lovelies, Gabbz here...

Today I decided to wear a polish I bought a couple weeks ago but have been eyeing it for months. It's Milani Jewel FX in Gems. I thought I would wear it today because it looks fun and of course very shiney and I thought this color might cheer me up.

Milani Gems is a clear base polish with small circular glitter as well as larger hexagonal glitter in red, silver, green, gold and magenta (I kinda wish it had more pink glitter lol). This polish does require multiple coats to fully cover the nail but that's ok because I love the end result. I will say that like most glitter polishes this one is gritty so a good thick topcoat is a must.


Look...it's so pretty and sparkly :)


Here's one light coat of Gems under China Glaze
Base Coat


I added a thick 2nd coat to cover the nail better


Again 2 coats of Gems with 1 coat of
Seche Vite Top Coat

I wish I could capture it in a picture but this polish on my nails looks like I have a very colorful foil sticker on. I actually kind of want to go back and add a 3rd thick coat of Gems just to get better coverage, but we'll see. So, what's your go to polish to cheer you up? Or maybe it's not a polish. What beauty products puts you in a good mood? Let us know below and I hope you all have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment