Monday, September 5, 2011

Bad Girls Club



Hello Lovelies Gabbz here,

So Monday's are a fun night because we both like to watch BaaaBad Girls lol. Let me tell you, the girls on this show are a hot mess, but it is fun to watch all there crazy shenanigans. The basis is that it's a reality show and they get 7 self proclaimed "bad girls" to live in a house and have their lives taped...wait that's Real World lol. This season all the women were put in a mansion in New Orleans and it's been a crazy season so far. This is how it's described on oxygen.com "Bad Girls Club New Orleans" brings drama to a new level with a cast of young women who are powerfully bold, outrageously funny and endlessly entertaining. The series brings seven new 'bad girls' together in a house where the women recognize that their outrageous behavior has hindered their relationships, careers and lives. They claim they want to change, but will living together help them move forward and turn their lives around - or will chaos rule? Bad Girls Club can be seen every Monday @ 9/8c on Oxygen.

Whenever I think of an edgy manicure I automatically think of black and since the logo of the show is pink, I decided to pair those two colors together. I first applied my China Glaze Base coat then I used a new black polish I recently bought from Wet 'n' Wild in Black Creme. I then topped off all nails but ring finger with China Glaze Crackle polish in Broken Hearted. Of course I had to incorporate the logo. I drew it free hand on my accent nail with LA Colors Art Deco striper polish in Intense Pink. Finally, I topped off all my nails with 1 coat of Seche Vite.

Here is the look...inside with flash



1 coat of Black Creme


Here with Broken Hearted and
Bad Girl's logo on accent nail

If you have watched passed seasons of Bad Girls club, which season is your favorite of them all? Maybe you have a favorite Bad girl? I know we all have a little bit of a bad girl side, which one do you relate to some or alot too? Tell us in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment