Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hard Candy Sky + OPI Turquoise Shatter

Hey It's Gabbz again,

This is yet again another shatter post. Probably won't be the last one. We are obsessed with this trend :)

Today I present to you two really pretty polishes. I used Hard Candy Sky as the base coat for my shatter mani. Sky is a really pretty light blue creme with a blue shimmer hue to it. The name really suits this polish because it litterally reminded me of the sky :) I'm not a big fan of blue polish's, but this one was a really nice. I applied 2 coats and unfortunantly you can see the streaks on these pics below. By applying more coats, you won't have that problem. I personally didn't mind the streaks because shatter polish would cover the imperfections.


Hard Candy Sky under
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
and 1 coat
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Inside with flash

Now for some sun lol
you can really see the blue shimmer on ring finger

I'm really surprised I loved this color lol
I think because it has some shimmer and looks nice on my nails
it also comes with a cute ring that only fit my pinky finger lol

You can really see the blue shimmer in the polish here


And now for my FAV!!! I really liked how this combo looked
I will be more than likely be wearing this for the rest of the week

Turquoise Shatter is a really pretty polish.
It has alot of blue metallic micro glitter
Ignore the pinky, I dinged it a little lol
I used a top coat of Seche Vite over shatter
because it dries matte and you really want
to apply topcoat to really see shatter's true beauty lol

Here's a pic inside with flash

Here are just a few different looks using Turquoise shatter

So, now that you've seen a few of the OPI Shatter polishes, which one is your favorite? Which shatter will be added to your shopping list? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by :)


Hard Candy Sky was sent for possible review. All opinions are my own. Please read our disclosure policy for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment