Tuesday, June 14, 2011

China Glaze Pink Voltage + OPI Blue Shatter

Hey It's Gabbz...

So it's my turn to show you some awesome Shatter Polishes.

First, I wanted to show you how BRIGHT and blinding Pink Voltage by China Glaze polish was. I bought this polish a few months ago, when Kourt showed it to me and of course I wanted it and well taking it from her is out of the question lol. She wouldn't be too happy with me if I did lol. Pink Voltage is a neon Pink polish, with pink micro shimmer and has a purple hue aswell. This color reminds me of a highlighter, that's how bright it is. I was driving to work today and just couldn't keep my eyes off of my nails, I know dangerous!!

Secondly, I was trying to figure out what base color to use with my Blue shatter and obviously the one I loved the most was Pink Voltage under Blue shatter :)
Enjoy......


2 coats CG Pink Voltage

Above and below pictures were taken inside with flash

Look how bright it is....my nails are glowing lol

Another thing with this polish, it dries matte and you can see the nail line.
If I was going to wear this alone, I would probably use 3 or 4 coats, but shatter would be
added on top it  so didn't matter to me...

Under the sun

This was with 1 coat of
Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat in direct sunlight.

This is with OPI Blue shatter.
I did this in a hurry so the index, middle and pinky didn't shatter to my liking
because I applied a thin coat and it's recommended to add a medium to thick coat.
The ring finger in my opinion looked the best.

Here you can see the difference
Index: Thin coat Ring: Thicker coat

Here is the nail wheel I did
White, Silver, Pink, Yellow, Orange and Purple All under Blue Shatter

So what do you think? What color would you wear under the Blue Shatter? Let me know. I would love to hear your suggestions, leave your suggestions below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment