Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cute flippy floppies to go with your pedi's

Hey guys, Kourtney here!

I know alot of you do your own pedicures or have them done at salon's and of course you wear your flip flops that way you don't mess the pedi up right? Well my sister Janetta is a crafty crafty woman and she has been busy making these adorable flip flops that she is selling for $15. I thought I would let our awesome blog followers know about her cute flip flops because A) it's summer and B) they would make your pedicure's look even cuter!!

Here are some designs she has already done:





Personally I think these are super cute and I'm not just saying that because she's my sister! If you are interested in getting you're very own pair you can e-mail Janetta at janetta.roberts0719@gmail.com . She does custom designs so you can let her know what you want and she can work with you! Thanks everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment