Monday, May 30, 2011

NOTW- Gold Fishnets

Hey It's Gabby,
I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do for NOTW(Nails Of The Week). Then I remembered I wanted to re-create a nail look Kourt did using the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. The strips she used were called Misbehaved, a gold base with a black fishnet design. If you would like to read more on Kourt's take on the Polish strips click HERE and scroll down.
Now I've never tried the Sally Hansen Nail Polish strips but I know Kourt loves them. There are some really pretty and cool designs that I'm not even going to try to recreate. I just really liked how Misbehaved looked and I knew I could recreate it since I had the all materials for it.
Hope you enjoy....

2 coats Orly Luxe with 1 coat
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
in sunlight

Here's Kourt's mani using Sally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips

And here is my version
I used a regular black polish to stamp and Konad Image plate #57
and 1 coat Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


What do you think? Pretty close right lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment