Monday, May 2, 2011

Manicure Monday-Pink Blooms

Hey it's Gabby,
I mentioned in my last post that I was going to wear my San Antonio Spurs mani for a good while, which I did until they lost on Friday. :o( That was a very stressful game, but it's ok, they had an amazing season. I guess it just wasn't meant to be a win for the Spurs.
So, since I had to change my polish, I decided to finally use my Bundle Monster plates I bought months ago. I guess I was hesitant because I heard BM plates worked better with Konad special polish, which I have none. I did however hear that regular polish worked fine but that the image might not be as dark and that your best bet was to use metallic shades. It's all trial and error and playing with different color combinations and seeing which regular polish's give the best image.
I knew I wanted to do something girly and floral since it's spring time. After many tries, this is what I came up with.
For base color I used 2 coats of Ulta brand limited edition nail lacquer in Noel (this polish is so streaky but I love this pale pink color-you probably could do 3 coats and not see the streaks).

I stamped image with China Glaze Emotion

I used the Rose from Bundle Monster Image Plate 14

Then I used 1 coat of
Seche Vite
Hope you enjoy this nail look. I promise to do more looks with my Konad and Bundle Monster Image Plates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment