Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Milani One Coat Glitter

Hey it's Gabby...
Today I have to show you Milani's One Coat Glitter in 521 Red Glitter. When I first saw this I was really excited. It was just full of glittery goodness. I was, however, a little hesitant to use it because I thought it would be like most glitter polished. You know the kind I'm refering to, the ones that require multiple coats of polish just to get it to look like it does on the bottle. I was WRONG!! I'm glad it lived up to it's name, One coat glitter.
Milani One Coat Glitter-521 Red Glitter
One coat w/out top coat
Up close pic-you can still see through it a bit
Two Coats w/out top coat
Up close-you can't see through it
The final look-two coats of Red Glitter with
Seche Vite Top Coat
I do have to say that there were two things I didn't like about the polish. The polish to me, felt very gritty almost sand paperish and it had a matte finish. However, once I added the first coat of Seche Vite, it got a bit smoother and the sparkles just came to life. Still, one coat of top coat wasn't enough. I ended up using three coats of top coat just to get polish feeling smooth.
That being said, I think the polish is great and wore well. I could not stop looking at my nails. I was in a glitter trance everytime I cought a glimpse of them lol. They reminded me of the red slippers Dorothy wore in the Wizard of Oz. "There's no place like home, there's no place like home." I do highly recommend getting this polish. You can find it at your local drug store, grocery store, discount store or wherever Milani is sold.
This was sent for possible review. All opinions are my own. Please read our Disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment