Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Getting to know you...Getting to know all about you...

So I don't think I could read a blog without knowing a little but about the person who is writing it. You see these questionaires on Facebook or Myspace (gasp!) all the time but I think it's a good way to get some quick random facts about a person. And it wastes time when you're sick in bed like me hahaha!
So here we go...

A. Age:
27



B. Bed Size
Twin size for this little nugget

C. Chore I hate:
Put my massive amout of clothes in my tiny closet lol It wears me out



D. Day
Any day I don't have to work!



E. Essential start of your day:
Must use potty lol! I'm not a coffee person so I just get up and start my day



F. Favorite Color:
Pink



G. Gold or Silver?:
Silver



H. Height:
4'1 told you I'm a nugget!

I. Instruments:
I used to play the piano up until I was about 14...I'm not that sad I didn't stick with it lol my hands just aren't that coordinated



J. Job Title:
Order Entry Representative over at QVC...



K. Kids
I think once I'm married for a few years I may think about kids but right now I think they are evil and some make me want to get my tubes tied lol My own kids however I could probably tolerate...maybe...

L. Live
San Antonio, Texas



M. Mom's name:
Crissy...and Tammy (my step mama)

N. Nicknames
Kourt, Kourtz, Super Kourtz, Special K, Nugget, KD, Hooker (from Gabby and some other unmentionable nicknames from her haha)



O. Overnight stay at hospital:
Way to many to count...Feels like I've had too many of these over the past 3 months since I spent 10 days in the hospital because of my kidney...



P. Pet Peeves:
People chewing their food on the phone, people who let their phone ring and don't answer it, slow drivers, people who lie to make themselves seem like they have 1 up on you, sloppy drunks...I'm sure there is more haha



Q. Quote from a movie:
"I can't help it if I'm popular" -Mean Girls


R. Right or left handed:
Right

S. Siblings
Ok so my parents are divorced and have been married to other people for 25 years now sooo with that being say from my Dad and step mom I have James (25), Stevie (22), Ashlee (19)...From step Dad and his previous wife I have Janetta (31) and Aaron (27)...I'm the 2nd oldest out of all of them...


T. Time you wake up:
1:15pm since I work from 3:30-midnight with Gabby

U. Umbrella:
I can't even find it lol Not like I need it since Texas has been in drought season...


V. Vegetable you hate:
Mushrooms!!!


W. What makes you late?:
Drying my hair


X. Xrays you've had:
Way too many in my life to list...I have Spina Bifida, I was born and then taken to X-ray LOL


Y. Yummy foods you can make:
Salad...and stuffed pasta shells


Z. Zoo:
I wanna go! But it's too hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment