Monday, July 25, 2011

SPARITUAL Running with Wolves + China Glaze Tarnished Gold Crackle

Hey guys Gabbz here,

Sorry It's been sooooo long since my last post.
It's been a crazy couple weeks.
Today I bring to you a very beautiful color from SPARITUAL. The color I will be showcasing is called Running with wolves. This color is from one of there new collections coming out fall 2011. It's a really pretty copper color. Reminds me of a penny. I can't tell you how many compliments I got. My mom already said it's going in her collection lol

Onto the pics.....

Inside with flash
I used 1 coat China Glaze Base Coat, 2 Coats Running with Wolves
and 1 coat Seche Vite Top Coat



This is such a nice color and you can honestly get away
with just applying 1 coat.



Then I just got my new China Glaze Metal Glaze polishes
and wanted to apply some over this

Here I used China Glaze Tarnished Gold Metal Crackle

The above picture is without a top coat

The below picture is with 1 coat of Seche Vite


So what do you think? This was my first time using SPARITUAL and I loved the polish. There will be more from them in the future. I really like how it looked with the crackle over it, then again I'm a big fan of the shatter/crackle trend. I did get all but the silver crackles and will feature those later as well. So have you tried any of the metal crackles? If so, what's your favorite combo?

***SPARITUAL was sent for possible review, all opinions are my own. Please read our disclosure policy for more info***

No comments:

Post a Comment