Friday, July 8, 2011

Sally Hansen HD polish in Lite review

Hey everyone! Kourtney here...Hope your weekend has started off great!

So today I have for you a polish by Sally Hansen. It is a shimmery yellow called Lite. It's almost gold (according to my mom). This was a little on the watery side but nothing I couldn't deal with. I applied to coats after applying a coat of China Glaze's base coat. Two coats was just enough for a beautiful application. It wasn't streaky at all. Took about half an hour to dry though which I wasn't a fan of because I'm an impatient person haha.



Now I love anything that shines so I loved this color! It wasn't a neon bright yellow and it wasn't pale either. It was just right.

I had to add a little something something to it because I just can't handle plain polish LOL So I thought of my younger brother Stevie and how scared he is of bees (seriously he almost busted through the door like a cartoon character when one was in the house, my sister and I couldn't stop laughing). So I used L.A. colors striping polish's in gold and black for the stripes. So it's a glamourous bumblee look haha!!


I love the striping polish's by L.A. Colors. They are so easy to use and dry quickly. Definately recommend these and they are super affordable! You can get them at the Dollar Tree for of course $1! Can't beat that!!

Now I'm still practicing and learning how to use the striping polish's and doing my own designs so this may not be that spectacular to you but for me it's lovely :)

And with that I'm out! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment