Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Neon Rainbow Leopard Mani

Gabbz here,

For today's post I wanted to recreate a mani that I saw a long time ago on youtube. I really like watching videos on youtube from different people to get inspiration. It can be watching makeup videos and of course nail related videos lol.

The mani I will be recreating today is from a guru on youtube by the name sayanythingbrooke. I really like watching her videos. The tutorials she makes are pretty and easy to do. If you would like to see it done step by step you can click here to see her tutorial .

I didn't use the same colors Brooke used and you don't have to either. You can use the colors you love and can use as many colors you want too.


So lets get on to my version...




These are the polished I used to recreate the look
China Glaze Purple Panic and Pink Voltage,
Sinful Colors in Irish Green & Neon Melon,
China Glaze Base coat & Seche Vite Top Coat


To stamp the image I used this C-1 black polish
Konad Image Plate M57
and the Konad scraper and double ended stamper


Here's what it looked like before the image was stamped on
I used 2 coats of each color and I 1 coat of Seche Vite


And again, here is the finished look
Once the image was stamped I used 1 coat of Seche Vite
to seal the look


So there you have it. What do you think? What colors would you have used? Do you Konad, or maybe you use another brand of image plates? If so, what your favorite image plate? Leave your comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment