Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!


Hope everyone is having a fantastic 4th of July!!! Remember those who fought for our country's indepedence and thank them!!

Anyways we have 3 4th of July manicures to show you so let's get this bar-be-q started!!

First off with have Gabby's beautiful splatter manicure. She got the idea from a fellow blogger The PolishAholic who does amazing splatter manicures! She started off with China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat followed by Sally Hansen hard as nails in French White Tip. Then she took a coffee stirring straw and dipped it in different colored polish's one at a time and blew on the nail (just make sure you put scotch tape around the nail first so you don't get it all over your finger.) Here are the colors she used: Opi in Red Hot Gift, Sally hansen hard as nails w/nylon in Peek-A-Blue, China glaze in Fairy Dust followed by Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. Here is her fantastic results:


Pretty awesome huh? I showed my mom and she thought it was a nail sticker haha!

Speaking of my Mom, I gave her a 4th of July manicure as well to match her outfit for church. She's a sucker for matching. She painted her nails in in Zoya's Sooki and then I added blue and clear rhinestones alternating on her tips. I followed it up with Konad's top coat.


She loved it and she said it looked like a crown which suited her since she's the Princess of the household LOL

Anyways...I just finished my manicure today. I painted my nails with OPI's Opening Night. I used my Konad and stamped a star on each nail using Konad's special white polish and Bundle Monster's image plate BM05. Lastly I added a few red triangular rhinestones followed up by Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.



 So there you have it!! How do you guys celebrate the 4th of July?? Hope you all have a very safe holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment